Hello dear web surfer,
Welcome to 2016! The update of your browser is too old to display a correct and complete version of the POPOUT website that is optimized for the latest versions of web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer from version 10). Please update your browser to experience all the features of the magazine and live with us an outstanding experience ;)
The Orange Pop team
Orange Pop launches on June 17, 2015 (under the name POPOUT). It’s Orange’s pop culture magazine, and it intends to bridge the gap between entertainment and in-depth reporting. We will be bringing the news alive for you, giving you unique insight, in an up-to-the-minute format, into the issues shaping and shaking the world today. Discover initiatives, people, and events from a fresh point of view. We’ll be focusing most closely on Europe and Africa, full of stories that deserve more of the media spotlight.
Our vision is always positive, upbeat, and on the go. We bring you dynamic, original stories, keeping you informed AND sparking a grin. Our minds are hopping with energy and we’ll be percolating the themes that affect you personally: innovations, social change, the global economy, marketing, culture, sports, and entertainment. Our DNA is 100% digital; web culture flows in our veins, and we are naturally attuned to the global vibe.
Every week, a current theme is broken down into ten bite-sized chunks we call “items”:
Orange Pop is intrinsically social. It’s an ongoing online gabfest where you can connect with us and other Orange Pop readers, and get more background on the stories that impacted you. Link to sites with additional info. Get breaking news on the week’s feature. Read a nightly wrapup of the day’s events.
Our Facebook page is where we hang out with our readers. Like it, check it out, keep on top of each edition. Give us your feedback. We’re eager to hear what you think.
On Twitter, we’ll be sharing our links to all the news items related to the subject of our weekly edition. But sure, feel free to send a tweet 😉
Interact daily, in real time with Orange Pop live on social networks. Every day, get an update on the day’s news. And every Wednesday, the whole Orange Pop team brings you a full weekly magazine on the world’s latest cultural events.
If that isn’t love, it sure looks like it! #heartwithbothhands <3
By accessing, browsing and/or using pop.orange.com (the “Site”) you agree to the following terms:
1. Orange, the Orange logo and any Orange product or service name referred to on the Site are trademarks of Orange SA (“Orange”) or its affiliates. Other products or names mentioned in this Site may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to the Site should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any marks appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of Orange or the third party owner thereof.
2. Content contained on or available through the Site is provided by Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties and is copyright © Orange or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. Reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Orange is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Orange consents to you browsing the Site on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by Orange. Individual services or elements on the Site or parts of the Site may be subject to additional terms indicated in those services, elements or parts.
3. The Site and its contents are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Orange does not warrant that its web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free or fit for any particular purpose. Orange reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to the Site or any part of it at any time. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE. ORANGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE EVEN IF ORANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Orange would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
4. Supply of information other than personal information. Your non-personal information or material will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential within Orange Group. “Orange Group” means any and all companies in which Orange holds directly or indirectly more than 20% of the capital and/or voting rights. Therefore, you accept that Orange discloses your non-personal information to any companies belonging to Orange Group and/or Orange’s business partners.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Site.
6. For your easy accessibility Orange may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. You agree to review and agree to any such sites rules of use before using such sites. You also agree that Orange has no control over the content of any such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Orange site does not imply that Orange endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
7. The Site is accessed via the Internet which is independent of Orange. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the Internet.
8. Orange may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Site for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
9. Orange reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Site terms and conditions on the Site. You will be deemed to accept the updated Site terms and conditions available on the Site, each time you access to or use the Site.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you and Orange agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris, France, over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this contract.
editor and hosting:
Public stock corporation incorporated in France with registered share capital of Euro 10,595,541,532
RCS Paris 380 129 866
Headquarters: 78, rue Olivier de Serres, Paris 75015, France
Tel: + 33 (0)1 44 44 22 22
Publishing Director: Stéphane Richard
The name Orange Pop, the logo Orange Pop and any other names or logos of Orange Pop products or services displayed on the site pop.orange.com are trademarks owned by Orange Brand Services Limited, a company belonging to Orange.
1. your information
By subscribing to all or part of publications of Orange Pop, you consent to receive such publication(s) that may include information in relation to products and services which Orange Pop considers may be of interest to you. Orange Pop will not share your email address with third parties.
If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, please contact the Orange Pop manager on the Facebook Page or Twitter account.
2. supply and accuracy of information
When you provide to Orange Pop any information, you undertake to notify Orange Pop of any changes to the information which you provide from time to time. You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which Orange Pop will charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in it.
3. disclosure of your information to third parties
Orange Pop may disclose your personal data acting in good faith if it believes that such action is necessary to: (i) conform with a legal requirement; or (ii) comply with a legal process; or (iii) defend the rights or property of Orange Pop.
No information should be submitted to the Site by persons under the age of 18 years.